Information for visit
10:00-18:00 (Last admission by 17:30)
New Year holidays,and periodically during changes of exhibits
※ open if it is a holiday
Notice of the exhibition
Commemorative Special Exhibition Ⅰ.
|University Students with ID||700yen||600yen|
|High School Students with ID
(Ages 16 up to 18 )
Junior High School Students with ID
(Ages 13 up to 15 )
(under age 12 )
※indicate discount rates for groups of 20 and more
About 3 minutes from Shinjuku Interchange
* Check the Google Map for details.
From Haneda Airport
Rules of etiquette
- Please follow instructions from the museum staff while in the museum.
- Smoking and drinking alcohol are prohibited in the museum. Intoxicated persons will not be admitted to the museum.
- Please do not sell or exchange admission tickets in the museum.
- Eating food purchased off or brought from outside to the premises is not permitted in the museum.
- Please do not bring long umbrellas or oversized baggage into the exhibition galleries. Also, please put plastic bottles in your bag or in a storage locker.
- In order to maintain the condition for the exhibits, the temperature, humidity and lighting are set appropriately.
- No food or drink is allowed on the exhibition floors. Please also refrain from chewing gum and eating candy on the exhibition floors.
- Please keep your cellular phone on silent mode, and refrain from talking on the phone in the exhibition galleries.
- Please do not touch the exhibits, showcases and exhibition walls, and also take care that your belongings do not touch them.
- Please do not take photographs, videos with your cellular phone or camera in the exhibition galleries.
- If writing or sketching in the exhibition galleries, please be sure to use a pencil and refrain from using colored pencils, fountain pens, paintbrushes, ball point pens, mechanical pencils, etc.
- Please be considerate of other visitors in the exhibition galleries.