Information for visit
About 3 minutes from Shinjuku Interchange
* Check the Google Map for details.
From Haneda Airport
Rules of Conduct
Rules of Conduct for Museum Visitors
- Please follow instructions from the museum staff while in the museum.
- Smoking and drinking alcohol are prohibited in the museum. Intoxicated persons will not be admitted to the museum.
- Transferring or selling of admission tickets to third persons in the museum is strictly forbidden.
- Please refrain from bringing food into or eating in the museum.
- Bringing in items such as long umbrellas or oversized baggage is prohibited on the gallery floors, so please deposit them in a storage locker beforehand. As for plastic beverage bottles, carry them in your bag or deposit them in a locker.
- For the purpose of preservation of the art exhibits, appropriate temperature, humidity and lighting are set on the gallery floors.
- No eating or drinking is allowed on the gallery floors. Also, please refrain from chewing gum and eating candy on the gallery floors.
- Please keep your cellular phone on silent mode, and refrain from talking on the phone in the galleries.
- Please do not touch the exhibits, showcases or exhibition walls, and also take care that your belongings do not touch them.
- The use of strobes, flashes, tripods, etc. for taking pictures is prohibited. Also, refrain from taking photographs or video that includes images of other people in the galleries.
- Use only pencils when writing or sketching in the galleries. And please refrain from using colored pencils, fountain pens, paintbrushes, ballpoint pens or mechanical pencils and the like.
- Please be considerate of and avoid disturbing other visitors in the exhibition galleries.