Information for visit
10:00 - 18:00(Last admission by 17:30)
New Year holidays,and periodically during changes of exhibits
※ open if it is a holiday
|University Students with ID||700yen|
|High School Students with ID
(Ages 16 up to 18 )
Junior High School Students with ID
(Ages 13 up to 15 )
(under age 12 )
About 3 minutes from Shinjuku Interchange
* Check the Google Map for details.
From Haneda Airport
Rules of etiquette
Regarding Facilities/Equipment in this Museum
- The staff are being thorough in measuring their temperatures and disinfecting their hands, and are wearing gloves,masks and other equipment.
- The inside of the museum is being appropriately ventilated.
- We may control the number of visitors inside the galleries to avoid crowdedness of the galleries.
- We are regularly conducting detailed disinfection and cleaning inside of the museum such as handrails, doorknobs andelevator buttons.
- Please be aware that visitors will not be able to use the lockers.Carrier bags and other large belongings should be left with the reception staff.
- Until further notice, the café will be closed.
- Please use the toilets on the third and fifth floors. The toilets on the second and fourth floors, as well as thenursing room on the second floor are closed for the time being.
- We will limit passengers riding the elevator to five people.
- Certain restrictions have been placed on the routes within the museum, so please follow the directions and bulletinboards.
Request for Cooperation to Visitors from the Museum
- Please wear a mask.
- People who are experiencing fever, cough or other cold-like symptoms, people who feel unwell, or people who havetraveled abroad in the past two weeks, should please refrain from visiting the museum.
- There will be disinfectant alcohol placed near the entrances and at other locations. Please disinfect your hands.
- We will measure the temperature of those visiting the museum, with a thermography device.
- Any guests who display a temperature of 37.5℃ or above will not be permitted to enter the museum.
- If you find your condition worsening while inside the museum, please speak to a member of staff.
- Please keep your distance from the staff and other visitors while inside the museum.
- Please refrain from talking and keep quiet in the exhibition galleries to prevent droplet infection.
- Please leave appropriate distance between you and other people while in line at the register. We also ask you to paywith a transport IC card or credit card.
- In the event that a guest or staff member is deemed to be infected, we will swiftly post a notification on the museum website. For your own confirmation, please keep the ticket without discarding the used tickets with the date and time of your visit or the numbered tickets just in case.