Information for visit
10:00-18:00 (Last admission by 17:30)
New Year holidays, and periodically during changes of exhibits
※ Open if it is a holiday
※ Open on July 18 / September 19 / October 10
|High School Students with ID
(Ages 16 up to 18 )
Junior High School Students with ID
(Ages 13 up to 15 )
(under age 12 )
About 3 minutes from Shinjuku Interchange
* Check the Google Map for details.
From Haneda Airport
Rules of etiquette
Regarding Facilities/Equipment in this Museum
- The staff are being thorough in measuring their temperatures and disinfecting their hands, and are wearing gloves,masks and other equipment.
- The inside of the museum is being appropriately ventilated.
- We may control the number of visitors inside the galleries to avoid crowdedness of the galleries.
- We are regularly conducting detailed disinfection and cleaning inside of the museum such as handrails, doorknobs andelevator buttons.
- Certain restrictions have been placed on the routes within the museum, so please follow the directions and bulletinboards.
Request for Cooperation to Visitors from the Museum
- People who are experiencing fever, cough or other cold-like symptoms, who were in close contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 should please refrain from visiting the museum.
- Please wear a mask.
- There will be disinfectant alcohol placed near the entrances and at other locations. Please disinfect your hands.
- We will measure the temperature of those visiting the museum, with a thermography device.
- Any guests who display a temperature of 37.5℃ or above will not be permitted to enter the museum.
- If you find your condition worsening while inside the museum, please speak to a member of staff.
- Please keep your distance from the staff and other visitors while inside the museum.
- Please refrain from talking and keep quiet in the exhibition galleries to prevent droplet infection.
- Please leave appropriate distance between you and other people while in line at the register. We also ask you to paywith a transport IC card or credit card.
- In the event that a guest or staff member is deemed to be infected, we will swiftly post a notification on the museum website. For your own confirmation, please record the date and time of your visit just in case.
Rules of etiquette
- Please follow instructions from the museum staff while in the museum.
- Smoking and drinking alcohol are prohibited in the museum. Intoxicated persons will not be admitted to the museum.
- Please do not sell or exchange admission tickets in the museum.
- Eating food purchased off or brought from outside to the premises is not permitted in the museum.
- Please do not bring long umbrellas or oversized baggage into the exhibition galleries. Also, please put plastic bottles in your bag or in a storage locker.
- In order to maintain the condition for the exhibits, the temperature, humidity and lighting are set appropriately.
- No food or drink is allowed on the exhibition floors. Please also refrain from chewing gum and eating candy on the exhibition floors.
- Please keep your cellular phone on silent mode, and refrain from talking on the phone in the exhibition galleries.
- Please do not touch the exhibits, showcases and exhibition walls, and also take care that your belongings do not touch them.
- Using strobes, flash, tripods and similar is prohibited. Also, please refrain from taking selfies, portrait pictures and video recording in the galleries.
- If writing or sketching in the exhibition galleries, please be sure to use a pencil and refrain from using colored pencils, fountain pens, paintbrushes, ball point pens, mechanical pencils, etc.
- Please be considerate of other visitors in the exhibition galleries.